A 100 % black crows ski in less than 3 kg
“Precise and reliable, the Orb Freebird is my only choice when I want to ski something really steep without knowing what kind of snow awaits me, but also when I start my day on piste not knowing how it will end."
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 47 loyalty points. Your cart will total 47 points that can be converted into a voucher of 23,50 €.
They feel great on the way up, light on the feet, light on your back and on the way down they're really stable on steep, icy snow and the rocker makes them very playful and manoeuvrable.
Ski Remarquable - Ski Magazine (FR)
Award - Montagne Mag
- Front rocker: with its new rocker profile the Orb has increased pivotability and float making it even more manoeuvrable.
- Extended paulownia core: even lighter than before - now less than 3kg per pair in 178cm
- Weight: 2.99 kg (178 pair)
- Construction: semi-cap
- Materials: paulownia wood core with mixed glass and carbon fibre
- 91 mm waist
- Front rocker: pivot and float.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact --> a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Titanal reinforcement under the bindings: better hold.
- Moderate flex: a tolerant and comfortable ski.
- Plastic insert and cut-out on the tail: easier to put skins on.
- Lighter core: 2.99kg per pair in 178 cm.