A classic freeride ski with rocker
“A pure freeride toy with a particularly playful flex and tail. The navis is for the skier looking for a classic freeride ride with a more modern, rockered feel.”
Bruno Compagnet (black crows co-founder)
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 37 loyalty points. Your cart will total 37 points that can be converted into a voucher of 18,50 €.
With medium width, moderate flex and alpine drive, the Navis is a big player.
The Navis is an affable, autonomous and high-performance ski, which carves really well, has quick edge-to-edge transition and is very stable on all types of terrain.
- A classic freeride ski
- The progressive front rocker developed over 22% of the ski’s surface offers a remarkable pivot and great stability on hard and well-tracked snow.
- The premature tail lift makes it playful in wet snow while allowing it to affirm its alpine character on hard snow.
- Weight: 3.85 kg (179 pair)
- Construction: semi-cap
- Materials: poplar wood core
- 102mm waist: quick edge-to-edge transition.
- Front progressive rocker and tapered sidecut: good stability on-edge.
- Progressive tail and light back rocker: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Medium flex: comfortable and friendly.