The ski for all situations
“Its perfect for all kinds of terrain. The Camox is great for powder, piste skiing and even park! This is the ski which I'd recommend to anyone who wants to ski everything with one pair of skis!”
"this ski has no speed limit, ski it like a super g and it's still stable as a rock, responsive and energetic"
Kelsey Barnes (ex racer)
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 37 loyalty points. Your cart will total 37 points that can be converted into a voucher of 18,50 €.
Mid-fat, very responsive and tolerant, the Camox is especially good for all-terrain conditions. A great all-round ski thanks to a tip and tail which are efficient on soft snow and a solid flex underfoot which gives good grip on hardpack.
- All the qualities of a resort ski : reactive, tolerant, carvy, mixed with all terrain qualities : pivot, agility, stability, and an ideal width to have fun anywhere.
Official selection - Skiing Magazine
Editor’s choice - Freeskier
Tester’s choice - Powder Magazine
- Weight: 4 kg (181 pair)
- Construction: semi-cap
- Materials: poplar wood core with carbon/kevlar strips
- Medium width: 97mm waist.
- Double rocker: easy to handle with good control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact --> a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Medium flex, stiff underfoot and softer through the tip and tail: comfortable during the turn and efficient on all types of terrain.